Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things

Hello my lovely readers, 

I am not feeling well today. I've been struggling with a head cold for a few days and decided to forgo make-up and just be comfortable today. But I didn't want to leave you high and dry... so here is a little bit about me, from the recent "random facts" tag that's been circulating. See ya tomorrow! 

1. I was born on New Year's Day. 
2. I am terrified of spiders. 
3. I have adored Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman my whole lie. Some of my earliest memories are of watching that show. 
4. I have been told I make a darn good roast chicken. 
5. I taught myself to bake and made my first cake and icing from scratch at nine years old. 
6. I have been to four Comicon conventions. 
7. I have lived in nine states: Alabama, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida. Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, California and Missouri. 
8. In my twenties I took classes in all of the following: horseback riding, violin, massage therapy, bellydancing, yoga, ballroom dancing, swing dancing, hip-hop dancing, ballet, kick-boxing, quilting, French, fashion design and acoustic guitar. 
9. I play Lord Of The Rings Online, and have a 60th level Elf Champion. 
10. I am quite crafty, and can sew, crochet, embroider, bead, cross-stitch, and latch-hook. 
11. My boyfriend sometimes calls me Mango, after the character on SNL. "You can't handle the Mango!" 
12. I have written two novels. 
13. I have played every Tomb Raider game that has been released for PlayStation 1, 2, and 3. 
14. I have been to Paris twice and dream of living there. 
15. The last concert I attended was Parliament at the Belly Up in San Diego. 
16. I am an only child. 
17. Colors my hair has been dyed: Blonde, Pink, Green, Purple, Red, Black, Burgundy. 
18. In high school I went through a rebellious phase and shaved the sides of my head and wore a bullet around my neck. 
19. My mom is a retired artist and my dad is a fire captain. 
20. I try to read at least 52 books a year.
21. I studied Egyptology in College. 
22. Though I don't currently have one, I absolutely adore gardening. 
23. A year and a half ago I decided to change my life. I cleaned out my life savings and my 4O1k, left an unhappy marriage, my pets, the city I'd lived in for 12 years, my job of 5 years, my family and all my friends and moved to Kansas City, a city that I'd only seen for one day, to take a try on a relationship with a man I'd known for 5 weeks. It was the best decision I've ever made. 
24. I have a garden gnome (from my balcony garden in SD) who sits in the windowsill of my loft. I believe he steals my socks, and occasionally my gloves. 
25. My boyfriend and I have an invisible dog named Chupie. We blame all "mystery" odors on Chupie. 

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting person with an interesting life, but then I knew that already... :)

    ReplyDelete