Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mahalo


This is from my last full day on O'ahu. I was finally starting to feel human again and went out to enjoy the last bit of my time on the island. Though the weather had been amazing all week, this day was windy and rainy. 

Outfit Details: Jacket, Reference (with buttons sewn on by me). Shirt, H&M. Denim Capris, Express. Scarf and Earrings, Target. Purse, Coach. Shoes, Payless. 

As for today I'm in Pajamas and planning to stay that way. Paradise was nice, but Dorothy had it right when she said, "There's no place like home!"

2 comments:

  1. http://www.zudacomics.com/node/447
    I was trying to find some mean model photos for you since you commented about something like that in an earlier post. You know what a risk I took typing "mean models" to search. Anyway, I thought this comic strip was pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Love the comic. I can only imagine what came up in the search engine for "Mean Model" lol :)

    ReplyDelete