Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daylight Savings



I had no idea today was Daylight Savings, so imagine my surprise when I discovered I've acquired a whole extra hour while I slept! Today's outfit is completely thrifted, from shoes all the way to my jacket. (my underthings are NOT thrifted, but that's not something that I'm in the market for thrifting :) ).


At the park today on an absolutely gorgeous Fall day. I wish they were all like this!


Outfit Details: 
Sweater vest and blouse (both Old Navy), thrifted. Skirt (Magazine), thrifted. Jacket (Gadzooks), thrifted. Shoes (Victoria Spenser), thrifted. Earrings and necklace, thrifted. Skirt modification: new zipper installed :) 






3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You must have amazing thrift shops in your area. I find better deals on the Macys clearence rack than at thrift/consignment shops. Love the shoes and jacket so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kiki! Yes, we really do have amazing thrift stores - my favorite is called MJ-R Thrift. There are 5 locations in the KC area, but the one where I find the most luck is right on the edge of a wealthy area. Money= good cast offs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some amazing shoes! hott!!!

    ReplyDelete