Thursday, December 17, 2009

False Advertising?


So, okay... full disclosure... I went to Vickie's Secret and picked up two of those new push-ups that are suppose to boost you two whole cup sizes. Well, here I am in it, clearly larger than I am in real life ("they look inflatable" was what my husband said when he saw them). So, what do you think? Too much?


Outfit Details:
Thrifted. Necklace, Forever 21



Is this too much "false advertising"?

Nope, looks fabulous! Only you and your hubby (and now all of us) know it's not the real deal.

Yes - Good Lord woman, you could put somebody's eye out with those things.

Eh.... Whatever.

Boobies!!!!

Other (I'll tell you in comments)

  

pollcode.com free polls

3 comments:

  1. I think it would look more appropriate under a different style top. I've owned a similar VS bra which was OMGBAZOONGAS in some tops and in others just made me look busty~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are perfect as you are - you don't need them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sue - you seem to be perfecty balanced without them. I was even wondering what kind of bra you wear before you got the VS ones but was too embarassed to ask.

    ReplyDelete